How to make reservations
Date reservations become available
Reservations open two months prior to the dining date.
For example, the reservation for August 8th can be made from June 8th which is two months in advance.
Service charge 10% Private room charge 5%
- By reservations only. We accept reservations up to one day in advance.
- 12 seats for the dining area; 6 seats for the private room. We respectfully require diners to be at least 10 years old.
Requests to our guests
- We are a fully non-smoking establishment. Please refrain from smoking.
- If you would like the private room, please inquire for availability at the time you make a reservation (5% private room charge will apply.)
- We respectfully require diners to be at least 10 years old.
- We don’t specify a particular dress code; however, we ask that you refrain from wearing clothing that is too casual (i.e. beach sandals, work clothes, etc.)
- Please avoid wearing heavy scents or perfumes in order for you and other customers to fully enjoy the flavor of the food and wine.
We operate strictly by reservation only and many ingredients have to be prepared in advance.
To ensure that the choice ingredients delivered by producers are not wasted, we hope that you will kindly notify us of any change or cancellation as soon as possible.
Cancellation fees (days prior to the reserved date)
- 3 days:
- 2 days:
- 1 day:
- on the day: